How my yoga Abhyasa helped me in 2020?I started this year on a high from 2019. I had been continuously traveling and living my best life. Once I returned home in March 2020, airports shut and the pandemic took over the world, I become stuck in a room with four walls and a fenced window.…
A 60-min online Yoga & Meditation Course practiced daily
The ABHYASA program yokes together practices focusing on BODY, MIND and PRANA in one harmonious experience. Sankalpa, Asanas, Pranayama, Shatkriyas, Mudras, Bandhas, OM & Meditation are practiced daily plus weekly live gathering of the whole Tribe to learn virtually.
What you'll learn on this course
yogi + guide
- Teaching Yoga & Meditation since 2003.
- Lived and trained for 7 years with his Guru – Himalayan Yogi, Bharat Thakur.
- Moved on from being the CEO of Artistic Yoga in 2010, and co-founded Total Yoga with Neetu Singh
- Total Yoga has spread from India to USA, UK, UAE, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Leads Himalayan retreats in India & Bhutan; as well as Yoga Teacher Trainings in Bali.
- Founder of 21st Century Yoga for online Yoga + Nature retreats.
- Taught the main Meditation event at Dubai Expo 2020.
- Taught at the YPO as well as TV shows including TATA Sky Active, authored Pune Mirror columns.
- Trained the UAE National Golf team and Bijapur Bulls cricket team.
- Taught Yoga to India’s most successful actors, musicians, political & business leaders.
- Accenture, Dell, Microsoft, IBM, Infosys, Citibank, HSBC, Hager and even at Marlboro!
- Fundraising for children’s education at the Vidya Foundation through Yoga events
- Taught Yoga at the Poona Blind School
- Taught Yoga at Old Age centers in Singapore
How it works?
Choose the duration
Sign up for 1 month or if you sign up for 3 you get 1 month complimentary.
When should you practice?
60 mins a day, at a time of your convenience through your member account.
New Abhyasa every Saturday
Also get access to +90 classes in the Abhyasa library.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our signature course, Abhyasa is expertly crafted weekly with the right sequence of Asanas, Pranayam, Mudras + Bandhas, Kriyas, Chakra work & Meditation – this 1 hour will set you up to live wholly in all aspects of Life.
Here’s what you need:
- A Yoga Mat, comfortable clothes which won’t obstruct in movements. Ideally cotton or dri-fit.
- Laptop/Mobile or a Smart TV with an internet connection.
- A Google Chromecast or an Amazon Fire Stick or something equivalent to cast the Video from your mobile/laptop to a big TV screen (optional). This will give you the best surround sound experience if practicing indoors.
- Bluetooth headphones if your speaker volume is low while using a mobile or laptop and that’s it!
Once you register, we will create your exclusive account with us which will give you access to the course and the bonus features.
Please Note: We will email this within a few hrs of signing up.
Every Yoga student attending our online yoga courses gets to Practice Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation and also learn Yoga Philosophy and allied subjects such as Ayurveda.
If you can take out 60 mins from your daily schedule and practice regularly, we are sure Abhyasa will help with your daily life. If you face any difficulties, Manish is available on Whatsapp and can guide you as well.
The Abhyasa monthly yoga course is priced at INR 3999 or USD 59 + GST and we offer a 3+1 month plan as well. Scroll down below to sign up with the Special Discount!
$59 | ₹ 3999 + GST
Get Unlimited Access to Abhyasa for 1 month
3+1 Month Free
$236 INR 15996
$177 | ₹ 11997 + GST
Get Unlimited Access to Abhyasa for 4 months
Pay What You Feel Is Right
Full Course $59 | ₹ 3999
Only for Existing Members after 3 months