Welcome, dear Seekers of Silence!
"Much in you is still man, and much in you is not yet man, But a shapeless pigmy that walks asleep in the mist searching for its own awakening"
Curated by Manish Pole
Manish has spent two decades Meditating on Gibran's timeless poetry. He brings to life each poem of 'the Prophet' and leads us through self-reflection and understanding.
'Coming of the Ship'
The Audio for first poem is available as a free preview:
"a little while, a moment of rest upon the wind, and another....." Welcome, dear Seekers of Silence!
Have questions or want to register for the course?
You're sure to find Truths that mirror your own Life experiences. Along with the Narration of the Poetry that you Meditate upon, the closed group of fellow Wayfarers that we curate virtually, will help you discuss and share experiences. Have questions? Get in touch over email through our enquiry form or msg us on WhatsApp to chat with us in real time.
How does it work?
Sign up and Become a Member
Sign up for the 28-days course at a great price of INR 3599 or USD 49 + GST
When should you practice?
20 mins a day, at a time of your convenience through your device
New Poem released every day
Meditate every day to a new poem which is released via your account
Train Your Body | Calm your Mind | Awaken Your Prana
- Teaching Yoga & Meditation since 2003.
- Lived and trained for 7 years with his Guru – Himalayan Yogi, Bharat Thakur.
- Moved on from being the CEO of Artistic Yoga in 2010, and co-founded Total Yoga with Neetu Singh
- Total Yoga has spread from India to USA, UK, UAE, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Leads Himalayan retreats in India & Bhutan; as well as Yoga Teacher Trainings in Bali.
- Meditation Guide on the Dozee Health app and Yoga Ambassador on Imstrong.
- Founder of 21st Century Yoga for online Yoga + Nature retreats.
- Taught at the YPO as well as TV shows including TATA Sky Active, authored Pune Mirror columns.
- Trained the UAE National Golf team and Bijapur Bulls cricket team.
- Taught Yoga to India’s most successful actors, musicians, political & business leaders.
- Accenture, Dell, Microsoft, IBM, Infosys, Citibank, HSBC, Hager and even at Marlboro!
- Fundraising for children’s education at the Vidya Foundation through Yoga events
- Taught Yoga at the Poona Blind School
- Taught Yoga at Old Age centers in Singapore