Yoga Teacher Training Course Specifics:
Yoga Teacher Training Course: What's Included?
We’ve divided the Study of Yoga into 21 modules – 7 each focusing on Body, Mind and Prana. We will go ‘Beyond Asana’ in our immersion into Yoga, covering all aspects of Yoga as mentioned below. Further, our specialization during the course will be Yoga Philosophy including Learning and Discussing all 196 Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
- Hatha Yoga Abhyasa
- Vinyasa Krama
- Surya Namaskar
- Anatomy & Physiology Part 1
- Anatomy & Physiology Part 2
- History & Philosophy of Yoga Part 1
- History & Philosophy of Yoga Part 2
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras Chapter 1 – Samadhi Pada
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras Chapter 2 – Sadhana Pada
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras Chapter 3 – Vibhuti Pada
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras Chapter 4 – Kaivalya Pada
- Mental Health
- Dhyaan – Meditation
- Mudra & Bandha
- Yoga Nidra
- Teaching Yoga in a post-Covid world
The course fees for 200 hrs Yoga Alliance YTT is INR 72,999 and for the 300hr Yoga Alliance YTT is INR 109,999 (GST applicable) for Indian Nationals.
For Foreign Nationals it is USD 1499 for 200 hrs & USD 1999 for 300 hrs course.
We also offer an easy 3 instalments plan for those looking at a flexible payment plan with:
- The First Payment (40%) at the start at the time of registration.
- The Second Payment (30%) on Day 20 after registration and;
- The third and final payment (30%) on Day 40 after Registration.
Do email us to [email protected] to avail this plan.
Please Note: These payments can be made online through our payment gateway providers or via NEFT/Bank Transfer and all communication will be sent on email.
You may also select the EMI option offered by our payment gateway provider (Instamojo) after checkout. Please do check for supported Banks/Cards.
Our Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Courses are meant for dedicated yoga students who have a certain level of proficiency in Yoga and also have the desire to learn more – as well as to Teach people wholeheartedly. In these uncertain times of ill Health, Stress and Career changes – invest in the Future of your Whole Self. Make your Health & Happiness the foundation around which you build your life – physical, mental, emotional & spiritual well being through Yoga and sharing Yoga with people!
11 weeks with asynchronous Practice + Theory Lectures during the week and LIVE Trainings over the weekend
Examination: Completing your examination satisfactorily by December 31, 2021 qualifies you for the Yoga Alliance certification.
- TEACHING a complete Hatha & a Vinyasa class and Pranayama & Meditation.
- PRESENTATIONS speaking on Philosophy and Anatomy & Physiology topics.
- SANKALPA Journey Presentation – At the start of the Course, you choose a Sankalpa/ Resolution. At the end, you will Present how you’ve used Yoga & Meditation to achieve or move closer towards your Sankalpa. This emphasizes your Understanding of your own ability to use Yoga as a tool. This is a prerequisite for you to qualify to Teach Yoga to people.