Who we are
Our website address is: http://21stcentury.yoga.
Legal Name: Total Yoga Mindfulness
Registered Address: No. 188, 5th B Cross, 3rd Main, Domlur Layout, Bangalore – 560071, Karnataka, India
Terms & Conditions:
When you sign up for a course online using our website, you agree to the following:
- Not hold 21st Century Yoga responsible for any injury caused while practicing any yoga technique or asana.
- In-case of non-completion of a course, no refund would be applicable.
- 21st Century Yoga may withdraw any promotional free or trial sessions at any point of time..
- In-case of cancellation of a course by 21st Century Yoga, any fees paid can be adjusted against another course and a refund may be applicable.
- As we are a small start-up, we offer our courses with great value, heart and hard work which goes into making them for your customers, our cash flows are limited unlike big companies offering Yoga courses/teaching however do reach out to us and if there is a genuine case for a refund within 2 weeks of purchase we may consider it as a special case.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Course Sign Up
When visitors sign up and pay on the site we collect the data through Email and on our servers, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Payment Gateway Partner to see if you are using it. The Payment Gateway partner only uses your email address to process the payment and all banking/card/payment information is protected/stored as per their policies. Please note: 21st Century Yoga does not in any form store private banking or card information. Please do use caution while making a payment from a virus free computer to avoid any misuse. 21st Century Yoga or it’s payment gateway partners will not be liable in-case your banking information is stolen and misused by any person. We employ the best practices to keep your transactions safe.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our websites, for visitors, based on other information we collect, such as IP addresses, which are numbers assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using. This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie use as described above.
If you do not wish to have data relating to your visits to our websites collected through Google Analytics, you may opt-out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. You may opt-out of Facebook Custom Audiences by visiting Facebook’s opt-out page.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
- We will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties.
- We will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary for the purposes identified above.
- We will honour your request to access your personal information in a timely fashion as is reasonably possible.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us.
You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, by e-mailing us at [email protected] using ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject line, and providing us sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.
However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact us on [email protected]