Yoga • Meditation • Wisdom • Music • Dance • Silence
Join the Tribe as we set up Camp on blissful Agonda Beach, South Goa!
All Yoga & Meditation practitioners (all levels) are welcome – for an immersive experience, that will bring in Discipline & Celebration.
The daily schedule includes 2 Yoga & Meditation sessions at Sunrise & Sunset + Deep Learning of Yogic Wisdom + Music, Dance & Art evenings. Our exclusive Retreat space (Trimurti Yoga) houses 16 people right on the Beach, with our own Cafe serving healthy vegetarian food.
Click here to Book your spot or get in touch with us on Whatsapp or Email if you have any questions.
We have 4 Retreats available for Jan 2022:
New Moon Intention setting on Jan 31 rounds off the Retreat!
Itinerary, The Specifics & FAQs
- 6 am: Sunrise Beach Walk.
- 6:30-8:30 am: Yoga, Pranayam & Meditation
- 8:45am Breakfast
- 9:30-10:45 am & 11 am -12:15 pm: Dharma Talk on Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm Yoga Nidra
- 2-4 pm ‘Me Time’
- 4-5 pm Yoga
- 5-6 pm Pranayama & Sunset Meditation on the Beach
- 6:15 pm Dinner
- 7 pm Sharing Circle + Music/Dance/Poetry
- 9:30 pm Lights out.
Yogi & Teacher since 2003.
Manish leads Himalayan Yoga & Meditation experiences that are best described as Active Learning Retreats.
- Stay in a comfortable tent for the duration of your chosen retreat
- Tents are allocated on Twin & Triple Sharing based on first cum first served basis based on gender or group preference.
- Single Tents are available as a paid upgrade at INR 7000 | US $ 95 per person.
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (Vegetarian Only) with tea and coffee during the retreat and any snacks based on itinerary.
- Daily Yoga/Meditation Sessions from Experienced Teachers Manish Pole and others.
The full cost for the 8 day retreat is INR 59,999 or USD 822 + 18% GST (USD value might fluctuate based on exchange rate). We are also offering a limited time early bird discount available till April 30 and the discounted price is INR 49,999 or USD 683 + 18% GST.
Deposit: You can make a reservation by paying a initial deposit of only INR 10,000 / US $ 137 and get a confirmed booking for the retreat. Balance will be payable on or before May 25, 2021.
We also offer an easy 3 instalments plan (EMI) for those looking at a flexible payment plan with:
- The First Payment of 30% at the start at the time of registration.
- The Second Payment of 30% April 25th and;
- The third and final payment of 40% on 15th May 2021
Please Note: These payments can be made online through our payment gateway providers or via NEFT/Bank Transfer and all communication will be sent on email.
You may also select the EMI option offered by our payment gateway provider (Instamojo) after checkout. Please do check for supported Banks/Cards.
Write in to [email protected] or Whatsapp us on +91-9880836762 for all Travel, Program & Payment related planning and or any Yoga Program related queries.
- Flight or Train Tickets
- Additional Meals or Beverages not part of the fixed menu
- Laundry Charges
- Any other Personal Expenses
- Any Medical Costs if required during the retreat
Given how the world is grappling with Covid-19, travel is slowly getting back to normal however we realize things can change quickly and have a flexible refund or cancellation policy.
- 100% of the amount will be refundable (Payment Gateway fees of 2-3% will be deductible in most cases) if your country/city of residence or India imposes travel restrictions or lockdowns making it impossible for you to travel to Rishikesh under normal circumstances.
- No Refund or Cancellations will be applicable if a Covid-19 Test is made mandatory as a travel condition prior or after booking your spot for the retreat. (We however recommend all our participants to get a Covid-19 test done irrespective of Govt guidelines 72 hrs prior to the retreat)
- If you are infected with Covid-19 at least (0-21 days) prior to the retreat a 100% refund will be made subject to the participant producing a report recognized accepted by the local authorities.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the retreat (not related to Covid-19), the deposited amount will be valid as a credit for next 12 months from the start date of the program that you initially opted for and can be availed against any future retreat or online yoga course.
- If for any reason you choose to leave during the retreat we may consider to reverse or refund your fee on a pro rata basis. Your case will be considered individually and a percentage may be offered based on expenses and any other fees incurred by us.