AWAKEN - Ladakh | June 27 - July 04, 2023
AWAKEN RETREATS are transformational experiences – blending Inner Work with Nature & Culture Travel.
What you'll experience on this Retreat?
yogi + guide
- Teaching Yoga & Meditation since 2003.
- Lived and trained for 7 years with his Guru – Himalayan Yogi, Bharat Thakur.
- Moved on from being the CEO of Artistic Yoga in 2010, and co-founded Total Yoga with Neetu Singh
- Total Yoga has spread from India to USA, UK, UAE, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Leads Himalayan retreats in India & Bhutan; as well as Yoga Teacher Trainings in Bali.
- Founder of 21st Century Yoga for online Yoga + Nature retreats.
Manish Pole has been a Yoga, Meditation & Philosophy Educator for nearly 20 years. Having lived for 7 years with his Guru, he then co-founded Total Yoga with centers spread over 4 continents. In 2020 he co-founded 21st Century Yoga to share classical Yoga, Meditation & Philosophy with a modern Global audience.
“Beyond Asana is my ‘labour of love!’ I’ve worked hard to bring together everything that a modern Yoga practitioner needs to Learn to keep growing. The course is surf for keen students as well as Yoga Teachers. I hope you enjoy Learning as much as I’ve enjoyed Designing and Teaching Beyond Asana!”
- Taught the main Meditation event at Dubai Expo 2020.
- Taught at the YPO as well as TV shows including TATA Sky Active, authored Pune Mirror columns.
- Trained the UAE National Golf team and Bijapur Bulls cricket team.
- Taught Yoga to India’s most successful actors, musicians, political & business leaders.
- Accenture, Dell, Microsoft, IBM, Infosys, Citibank, HSBC, Hager and even at Marlboro!
- Fundraising for children’s education at the Vidya Foundation through Yoga events
- Taught Yoga at the Poona Blind School
- Taught Yoga at Old Age centers in Singapore
Itinerary, Trip Inclusions & Booking Conditions
- We pick you up and transfer to Shey village guest house. Acclimatise to the elevation + Sunset by the Indus river!
All participants will be allocated to one of the following accommodations: (A) Phukpa Guesthouse, Shey-Chuchot Bridge, Leh, Ladakh 194201, (B) Dokpa Guesthouse, Shey Gongma, Leh Manali Hwy, Leh, Ladakh 194201. Food (all 3 meals) will be provided at the Phukpa Guesthouse restaurant.
- 95% of the amount will be refundable if you cancel 30 days before the start date. 5% deductible as Payment Gateway charges
- 45% Refund if you can cancel 16 days prior to the start date. 5% deductible as Payment Gateway charges
- No Refund if canceled within 15 days before the start of the trip.
- Payment Gateway fees of 5% will be deductible in most cases of refund.