After two years, we’ve resumed our Residential YTT combining 18 days (160 hours) of Intense Practice & Theory-Discussions; following 40 hours of Virtual Lectures on Anatomy & Philosophy.
This hybrid model initiated by Yoga Alliance from 2020 onwards honours the Virtual capability that facilitates Teaching itself. So that you can immerse into the Theory lectures and come prepared for when the in-person Course begins. A Yoga Alliance Certification gives you the Peace of Mind that you will be able to Teach anywhere in the world.
If you believe in the power of Yoga to Live your Best Life daily – and to Inspire Change in the Health & Happiness of People around you – then Yoga is the world’s foremost Body-Mind-Spirit Tech there is!
The 4 reasons most students Train as Teachers:
- Deepen your Yoga & Meditation Practice.
- Understand the Roots of Yoga.
- Make awesome like-minded Friends; find your Soul Tribe!
- Invest in your Future Self – both as a Person and a Professional Teacher/ Coach.
I’ve been Teaching Yoga & Meditation for nearly 20 years, combining my old-school Training having lived with my Guru for 7 years learning Yoga, Dhyaan & Tantra – with a University degree in Psychology.
This helps our Training to be Authentic combining Traditional values with Modern research – preparing students to be Yogis first, and equipping them with the foundation to develop into world-class Teachers.
I’ve Trained Yoga Teachers for 15 years and co-founded Total Yoga in 2010 which spread from India to the US, UK, UAE, Singapore & NZ. 21st Century Yoga, set up in 2020, looks at solving challenges for today’s Yogis around the world.
Our YTTs are designed to be cosy & intimate with a close-knit group of fellow Yogis sharing your Journey. 12-15 is the maximum capacity and our retreat space has all we need – Rooms, Yoga Shala, Cafe & Beach access!
We’ve chosen the boutique Tri-Murti Yoga retreat on Agonda Beach in South Goa, 100m from the Sea, to feel inspired in daily communion with the Ocean! January is the best weather month in Goa offering the best of Beach living. Our YTTs are designed to be cosy & intimate with a close-knit group of fellow Yogis sharing your Journey. 12-15 is the maximum capacity and our retreat space has all we need – Rooms, Yoga Shala, Cafe & Beach access!
The early bird course fees for 200 hrs Yoga Alliance YTT is INR 97,999 + GST or USD 1299 + GST.
We also offer an easy 3 instalments plan for those looking at a flexible payment plan with:
- The First Payment (40%) at the start at the time of registration.
- The Second Payment (30%) on Day 20 after registration and;
- The third and final payment (30%) on Day 40 after Registration.
Do email us to email@example.com to avail this plan.
Please Note: These payments can be made online through our payment gateway providers or via NEFT/Bank Transfer and all communication will be sent on email.
You may also select the EMI option offered by our payment gateway provider (Instamojo) after checkout. Please do check for supported Banks/Cards.
Our Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Courses are meant for dedicated yoga students who have a certain level of proficiency in Yoga and also have the desire to learn more – as well as to Teach people wholeheartedly. In these uncertain times of ill Health, Stress and Career changes – invest in the Future of your Whole Self. Make your Health & Happiness the foundation around which you build your life – physical, mental, emotional & spiritual well being through Yoga and sharing Yoga with people!
11 weeks with asynchronous Practice + Theory Lectures during the week and LIVE Trainings over the weekend
Examination: Completing your examination satisfactorily by December 31, 2021 qualifies you for the Yoga Alliance certification.
- TEACHING a complete Hatha & a Vinyasa class and Pranayama & Meditation.
- PRESENTATIONS speaking on Philosophy and Anatomy & Physiology topics.
- SANKALPA Journey Presentation – At the start of the Course, you choose a Sankalpa/ Resolution. At the end, you will Present how you’ve used Yoga & Meditation to achieve or move closer towards your Sankalpa. This emphasizes your Understanding of your own ability to use Yoga as a tool. This is a prerequisite for you to qualify to Teach Yoga to people.