How my yoga Abhyasa helped me in 2020?I started this year on a high from 2019. I had been continuously traveling and living my best life. Once I returned home in March 2020, airports shut and the pandemic took over the world, I become stuck in a room with four walls and a fenced window.…
21st Century Yoga?
21st CENTURY YOGA is our term to describe learning the ancient science of Yoga virtually!
With our digital shala, you can do your ABHYASA (daily Yoga & Meditation course) or dive deep into Philosophy, Anatomy, Chakras & more with the BEYOND ASANA course. Other courses include Teacher Training and In-Person Retreats in the Himalayas and beyond!
Manish Pole designs new courses monthly that cater to the modern seeker. Shot by Sumeru Bahuguna at spectacular locales, they allow you to immerse into nature.
TRAIN YOUR BODY
CALM YOUR MIND
Yoga for Mental Health, History & Philosophy of Yoga, Patanjali Yoga Sutras,
AWAKEN YOUR PRANA
Yogi & Guide : 20th Year of Teaching.
- Teaching Yoga & Meditation since 2003.
- Lived and trained for 7 years with his Guru – Himalayan Yogi, Bharat Thakur.
- Moved on from being the CEO of Artistic Yoga in 2010, and co-founded Total Yoga with Neetu Singh
- Total Yoga has spread from India to USA, UK, UAE, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Leads Himalayan retreats in India & Bhutan; as well as Yoga Teacher Trainings in Bali.
- Founder of 21st Century Yoga for online Yoga + Nature retreats.
- Led the main Meditation event at the Dubai Expo 2020.
- Taught at the YPO as well as TV shows including TATA Sky Active, authored Pune Mirror columns.
- Trained the UAE National Golf team and Bijapur Bulls cricket team.
- Taught Yoga to India’s most successful actors, musicians, political & business leaders.
- Accenture, Dell, Microsoft, IBM, Infosys, Citibank, HSBC, Hager and even at Marlboro!
- Fundraising for children’s education at the Vidya Foundation through Yoga events
- Taught Yoga at the Poona Blind School
- Taught Yoga at Old Age centers in Singapore
But why should I choose 21CY courses?
The 21st Century Yoga online courses are designed to aid you in Learning Yoga deeply and in transforming your body, mind and prana – transforming your LIFE itself!
We have integrated all of yoga to bring you a deep immersion into the subject of Yoga – its broad spectrum of Practices, and rich Philosophy and History.
Our Online Courses
The ABHYASA program yokes together 3 distinct segments of yoga practices – focusing on BODY, MIND and on PRANA in one harmonious experience. Sankalpa, Asanas, Pranayama, Shat Kriyas, Mudras, Bandhas, OM & Meditation are the tools used – to bring about an experience of STILLNESS + SILENCE. Practiced daily for 60 mins.
If you’re a Teacher or just practising Yoga, and NOW want to dive deeper into Yoga Practices (beyond asanas) and the Philosophy behind it – without having to commit to a full Yoga Teacher Training course. Choose Modules that interest you – maybe Mantras, Chakras and Sutras might be something you want to learn about.